Westmont and Arlington Heights Auto Battery Replacement
Real Autohaus Automotive provides their customers with honest and dependable auto repair service. Whenever you are getting an auto repair or basic service at Real Autohaus Automotive, your vehicle’s battery is checked to make sure it’s in good shape (as part of our Courtesy Inspection). A surprise dead battery is never fun–especially in the summer or winter. Simple checkups can save you the hassle of being stranded because of a dead battery.
When a vehicle comes into a Real Autohaus Automotive, an ASE certified technician will load test your vehicle’s battery to confirm it still holds the proper amount of charge.
If the battery doesn’t meet our standard, we notify the customer and offer to change it for them. We will never sell you an auto part you don’t need. If a customer decides to have us change the battery, an ASE-certified technician removes the old battery and disposes it in a way that is safe for the environment.
Real Autohaus Automotive carries quality batteries from Interstate or Continental at every location. Get your vehicle’s battery changed by a Real Autohaus Automotive ASE-certified technician and avoid wondering whether or not your car will start when you need it to.
Symptoms of Wear or Failure
- Engine may crank slowly or not at all
- Engine may stall while driving
- The battery may leak causing corrosion on the cable ends, mounting surface, and points below the battery
Related Repair Advice
- The battery cable ends should be inspected for corrosion and cleaned or replaced as necessary whenever the battery is replaced
- The average useful life of a vehicle battery is around four years. This time will increase/decrease depending on the integrity and performance of the charging system.
- High-quality replacement batteries are recommended due to the extensive electrical systems used in modern vehicles. The new battery must meet or exceed the specifications of the original battery.
- It is important that the charging system is thoroughly checked after the new battery is installed. Otherwise, you may have recurring issues.
Schedule Vehicle Drop off