Westmont and Arlington Heights Cooling System Service
The leading cause of mechanical breakdowns on the roads across the USA is a cooling system failure. The outcome of this failure could result in an expensive repair bill for you.
Over the years, the coolant degrades, leading to the build-up of rust and scale deposits in the cooling system of your vehicle.
The coolant inside your vehicle is the main "weapon" used by the engine in order to get rid of the potentially damaging heat. In situations where the heat is not properly removed, it can lead to decreased performance and, over time, mechanical breakdown.
When the cooling system of your vehicle is not working efficiently, it can lead to performance problems or even engine and transmission breakdowns.
Why don't you just use the simple "drain and fill" service?
Contrary to the engine oil, this type of service leaves approximately 50% of the used coolant in the system. The rest of it is trapped within the hoses, engine, lines, and heater core that make up the cooling system of your car. Moreover, the addition of fresh coolant can cause rust and scale deposits to loosen and clog the artery. Now you have one more problem to worry about – Overheating!
A thorough cooling system flush should be performed every 30,000 miles or 2 years, whichever comes first.
Let's see how our technicians at Real Autohaus Automotive can help:
- Our cooling system service removes up to 95% of the used coolant and other foreign matter.
- Prior to the start of the coolant exchange, one of our technicians will add a chemical cleaner to safely remove any scale deposits, sediment, and rust from the system.
- After the coolant exchange is finished, a treatment product that lubricates the water pump and prevents foaming, while at the same time stops most heat core and radiator leaks, is added to the fresh coolant.
- Real Autohaus Automotive uses high-quality equipment to ensure a thorough and quick cooling system flush service.
- After our technician completes the service, your cooling system is now ready to take on any road challenge.
So, maintain your vehicle’s longevity and performance. We’ll be here to help.
Interested? Why not schedule an appointment with Real Autohaus Automotive today?
Schedule Vehicle Drop off